DONATIONS ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED!
We welcome two types of donation: monetary and gently used items. Monetary donations can be made through our website or by cheque and gently used goods can be dropped off at the store during store hours. We welcome your call. For details, please call 778-293-0115 during business hours.
ITEMS WE ACCEPT:
- Ethnic clothing: stitched or unstitched South Asian clothing, 3-piece outfits (salwar/kameez/chunni), saris, shawls, langas, kurtis, men’s kurta pajamas, etc.
- Western clothing for men, women and children
- Accessories: jewellery, purses, handbags, backpacks, wallets and footwear
- Home décor: area rugs, pictures, frames, small items of furniture, baskets, vases, flower arrangements, table lamps, candles and seasonal items
- Housewares: pots, pans, dishes, silverware and utensils
- Household linens: bed sheets, tablecloths, bath towels and blankets
- Small appliances: power tools, blenders, mixers and stereos
- Gardening tools, sports equipment and toys
Help keep millions of pounds of usable goods out of our landfills by donating them to SEVA Thrift where we help them find a new home!
We do not accept large furniture, mattresses, TV’s, large appliances, baby car seats, strollers or cribs.
All proceeds made from your generous donations go towards supporting local community projects and organizations.
In 2017, our inaugural year, SEVA Thrift was able to support the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the Surrey Memorial Hospital. Together, we used our proceeds to buy a biliblanket at a cost of $10,000, to help treat neonatal jaundice. A biliblanket also helps premature babies and their families.
Community Projects SEVA Thrift Supports:
• The Surrey Food Bank through a food drive
• The local Toy Drive for the Surrey Christmas Bureau
• Gave back to the community at the Surrey Vaisakhi Parade